At the Belles, we have plenty of subgroups on offer for you to get the most from your membership. Some people find it easier to get to know people when they first start by joining a smaller group of Belles at one of these groups.
With Covid-19 our groups have mainly been meeting via private Facebook groups, but some are meeting in person as and when they can.
Click on the group name below to visit their page for full details of what’s happening. Here’s the full list…
IN PERSON GROUPS:
- ARROW BELLES – currently meeting on Zoom
- BELLES ABROAD – ON HOLD
- THE BOOKWORMS – currently meeting on Zoom
- BRUNCHING BELLES – meeting in person!
- CRAFT GROUP – currently meeting on Zoom
- GREEN FINGERED BELLES – ON HOLD
- HAPPY HOOKERS – ON HOLD
- HEADING OUT – meeting in person!
- LUNCH CLUB – TAKING BOOKINGS FOR JULY
- RACQUET BELLES – meeting in person!
- SEWING BEE – ON HOLD
- TRIPPING WITH THE BELLES – ON HOLD
- WEST END BELLES – AWAITING INDIVIDUAL THEATRE DATES – PLEASE CONTACT SUE
(these are private members-only Facebook Groups):